1. It is said that a work of art is a reflection of the artist and contains a bit of his spirit and therefore we can get to know the artist through his art. Like any artist's work, all of God's creation reflects Himself and contains a bit of His Spirit. What I strive to do is to capture that Spirit as seen through my enriched spirit given through the salvation by Jesus Christ.
2. My photography is a form of worship... it is how I see.
3. You must look, and then look again... seeing the gift of creation through the Holy Spirit in us and ultimately coming to know and praise the Giver.
4. Anything praiseworthy in my photography is from God, anything flawed is all mine.
5. Once I took a test to determine whether I was more left brain oriented or right... turns out I was exactly 50-50... I consider that a blessing.
6. Many never see the beauty in the common simple things.
7. For as we are what we think, we create as we see.
8. Knowledge is what you think you know in the here and now, imagination spans presence and time and is not limited by the facts... wisdom is understanding how to use both to enhance your growth.
9. I miss the senses of a child... they are so much more alive and inquisitive than an old guy's senses, though I still maintain a bit of childlike awe.
10. When I was a child we were allowed to eat any peaches that had fallen on the ground in a neighbor's yard. They were so juicy and sweet even though most had blemishes and showed insect damage. To this day I believe the sweetest fruit are those with the most bruises.
11. I would like you to see what I see, but, and perhaps more importantly, I would like you to see what you see.
12. Photography helps teach sensitivity.